When the family returned from their journey to Uncle Tom's farm, we celebrated Easter.
Bridger and Carter both got a Lego set that they were thrilled over.
Sissy got a skirt I made the afternoon my water broke and still has yet to be completely finished, some bubbles and conditioner for her ever-growing, increasingly tangled hair.
| I made these chocolate covered pretzels at a moment of boredom when they were gone |
| Of course chocolate bunnies and lots of candy were also received |
| Not much of the skirt is showing, but it is pretty cute if I do say so myself. So is the little girl wearing it. |
Bridger went right into his room and started creating his Lego project.
I have decided that I have a love-hate relationship with Legos.
I love them because they are creativity stimulating, they occupy time and mental energy. I'm amazed at the tiny pieces and details that they are designed with. They keep my boys entertained for sometimes hours at a time. Sometimes they help Bridger and Carter get along better. I think it's much better playing Legos than watching a show.
I hate Legos because I step on them or vacuum them up causing extreme tantrums, the boys fight over them, they get mad when their project is ruined by another sibling, sometimes they aren't entertaining enough and the boys get bored and just want to watch a show. And Sissy loves chewing on them, especially the small tires and Lego man heads which are the perfect size to choke on and inhale-the possibility doesn't go over well with the Pulmonologist in our house. They used to show up in her diaper and the boys would want me to dig them out. No Way!
Basically, sometimes I just want to throw them all away....Yet we keep buying them and giving them to the boys.
Like I said, I have a love-hate relationship with Legos.
Basically, sometimes I just want to throw them all away....Yet we keep buying them and giving them to the boys.
Like I said, I have a love-hate relationship with Legos.
We went to dinner at our neighbors home and had a good night with them. Bridger was mad that we "made" him go and play with his best friends and not "let" him stay home and do his Legos. (Note the mad face in the photo below)
![]() |
| Happy Mom with her Four beautiful children. I'm so blessed! |
On a more serious note, I had a lot of time this weekend to hold Baby Eden and to ponder the blessing of my little family and the blessing that we have been sealed as a family in the temple and we will be a family forever and these little ones will always be mine. How grateful I am for Jesus Christ for making this possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment