Thursday, November 15, 2012

So in Love!



Last week this Little Lady was so sick. She was febrile, vomiting and lethargic for 24 hours and only consoled when she was held. So what do you do when you have things to do but have a really sick kiddo? Well, I decided that the "things" could wait, and I held her all day. She barfed on me a few times, she napped on me and mostly just laid in my arms. You could say I got nothing done, except realized again how much I am in love with this little girl, how fast she is growing and how lucky I am to be her mom, and how lucky I was to hold such a precious girl for an entire day. It has been one of my favorite days this month. It made my heart full of gratitude for the blessings that all my children are to me.  
Happy for her, and a pleasure for us, she was feeling much, much better the next day and ran around the house laughing and squealing. She made many hearts melt by saying  "Hi" to everyone at the store and gave them her most adorable and charming smile. Hooray for a healthy Sissy, Hooray for a day to just love my little girl. 

2 comments:

Jenee said...

Mona, I'm so happy she is feeling better. You're a great mom to put off "things" to hold and take care of your little girl. I'm sure she's so grateful for you!

Emily said...

So glad she is feeling better!