I am pleased to report that Carter is the first one to accomplish his New Years Resolution in our family. Lat week he learned how to ride his bike without training wheels.
Two Sundays ago Ben and Bridger rode their bikes to church and Carter was left behind. He was not at all pleased with this and I told him that once he could ride with two wheels, he could ride to church with them. So, Monday came and he wanted his training wheels off. I held onto his seat and after about 10 seconds I let go and that was it...He rode on his own. We are so happy with his new accomplishment! And he has inspired some other kids to learn too.
Hooray, hooray, hooray for Carter!!
Carter and Grant our neighbor
Steady on the bike
A video from the first day on his own.
2 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations Carter! Pretty soon you'll be zipping down the road with Tour de France speed!! What a wonderful milestone accomplishment!
Congrats Carter!
Post a Comment