Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas! 
Here is our Christmas card.
I really wanted to show that our blessings are overflowing (overflowing tub of  loving, laughing children) but people I've talked to didn't catch it. Oh well. 
 (I really need to post some of the other several hundred shots of  not so laughing and loving children that is took to get one good one) 
We have many blessings, especially our little family. 
Anyway, we have been busy enjoying this holiday season and hope that you are as well.
 I have been pondering miracles lately and the many miracles and unexpected blessings that I have seen recently. I was reading the Book Of Mormon the other day and it says so perfectly :
(Mormon 9: 9-11, 18-19)  
 For do we not read that God is the asame byesterdaytoday, and forever, and in him there is no cvariableness neither shadow of changing?
 10 And now, if ye have imagined up unto yourselves god who doth vary, and in whom there is shadow of changing, then have ye imagined up unto yourselves god who is not God of miracles.
 11 But behold, will show unto you God of amiracleseven the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob; and it is that same bGod who created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are.
18 And who shall say that Jesus Christ did not do many mightyamiraclesAnd there were many bmighty miracles wrought by the hands of the apostles.
 19 And if there were amiracles wrought then, why has God ceased to be God of miracles and yet be an unchangeable Being? And behold, say unto you he bchangeth not; if so he would cease to be God; and he ceaseth not to be God, and is God of miracles.

There are so many miracles surrounding the circumstances of the birth of Jesus Christ.
 It is truly a time to celebrate and be grateful. 

Here is link to one of our favorite Christmas videos this year,
 Take a minute to watch it if you haven't all ready!