There is always something happening around here, it may not be totally exciting, but it is amusing, creative, interesting or at least will make us crack a smile if not cause us to burst out laughing. Here are our random things from the last few weeks to share.
Hooray! The snow has melted! We are back outside
From shoveling snow to shoveling sand
I went to Boise for a weekend to house hunt. My sister and her family came up for a basketball tournament and so I got to see them too. We had a great time together and I saw lots of good houses. We are going back at the end of April to look at houses again and hopefully make an offer on one.
My brother in law, Vern, Janessa and Justin
I also got to see our friends, the Hills, here are Sydney and Simon and their newest little sister, adorable Carmen.
2 comments:
Bridger the Builder! I love the "tool belt" thanks for posting! Also, thanks for putting that picture of Vern, Bubbs and Nessa. You can totally tell they all have the same smile. With the exception of the blue and brown eyes, the "BOYS" look identical to me in that photo! thanks again!
I love that you can go outside and play already. Jealous too. Cute pics!
Post a Comment