- Celebrating Father Day! Ben is a totally fantastic father. I could have not asked for better for my boys. Even if they turn out to be just like him, I could not complain one bit. And, I have a wonderful Father, and Father-in-law! We love you all!
- After months of planning, buying and calculating, I finally can say I have A LOT of food storage, not quite a year supply, but we have a lot. And, a wheat grinder too! It feels good to be prepared for the future.
- Bridger and Carter are starting to spend lots of time, like many, many minutes at a time, entertaining each other. Can you say Heaven?! It is a wonderful feeling to see your kiddoes laugh, play and enjoy each other. Love it!
- Our house is painted. It looks great.
Bridger phrases:
"Mommy Tippets, DON'T!"
"Mom, where are my shoes? I am going to Utah today."
"Mom, I just kicked Carter and he is sad"
"Hey, look! It's raining and all that stuff!"
Bridger: "I am moving to Boise." (our dear friends just moved today to Boise.) Mona: "Oh, you are moving to live by Simon?" Bridger: " NO, Simon moved to Idaho."
2 comments:
Kids say such funny things. It just makes me smile. I am glad you guys are doing so well!
I love the silly things that kids say! They crack me up :)
Post a Comment