Sunday, May 17, 2009

Carter Cole at Nine Months

Carter at his 9 month check up was 22 pounds, 3 ounces and 29.25 inches tall. He is a very content little kiddoe and STILL does not crawl and LOVES to be held. He is scooting around more and more and so close that any minute, I think he will do it. But, he won't. His increased mobility has led to exploring his crib, which has interfered with his sleeping schedule. Many times the last few weeks, he will be crying on and off and I will check on him just to find him sitting strait up in his crib awake and wanting to play. He babbles dadadad and babababa and mamamama all the time and loves to squeal and scream as loud as he can then immediately be silent to see if people look at him. Bridger loves it and they having screaming wars often. He has four teeth and seems to be constantly on the verge of busting out a few more, but nothing yet. He loves to cuddle and play with hair, pat cheeks, clap and wave.






He loves the swing



His facial expressions are so funny to me








2 comments:

Russ and Em said...

He is a doll! And I love the pictures of both of you. I have to say I think it is a blessing that he doesn't crawl yet -- Savannah wont stay still for 30 seconds and that makes church oh so much fun. But being 22 pounds and loving to be held isn't very nice of him if you ask me, luckily he has his killer good looks and charm to make up for it.

Mandi said...

I am amazed at how similarour two boys are still. Max was 22 lbs 6 oz and exactly 29 in. We should get all of our boys together for a play date sometime soon.