Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Carter makes me Smile

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Thats cute. Did I ever email you that picture of Carter smiling? I can't remember. I'll check and send it to you again.

Unknown said...

that's a cool slide show. How do you add it to your blog?
I showed Augie the pictures and his comment was, "Baby has shirt... baby has no shirt... baby has shirt..." etc. He is sure a cheeky baby! Lots of hair, too. Hope you are enjoying them! I am so excited for you to have two boys so close together. You and they will love it as they get older. It may be tough with babies and diapers but the older they get the better friends they will become. It's perfect timing for two boys, in my opinion.

Rushell said...

What a Chubba Wubba! I love it! Why can't my babies be that way? Oh well, maybe this one. And that hair is still amazing!

Russ and Em said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I love the one of him yawning!