Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ben comes to Austin!


Ben came to Austin for 2 weeks to come and visit us. We were so happy to be with him again!! Bridger loved being with Daddy and we got to spend some good ole' family time together too.

We went to Corpus Ckristi for one weekend. Here are some pictures of the USS Lexington... a museum inside the original ship that is docked on the coast. It was really interesting to see all the airplanes and the original parts of the ship. Here are some pictures.


























Bridger on the beach by the USS LExington.








A little boy's dream! SO many buttons!

2 comments:

critts said...

Austin is so much fun! I am so jealous!!

Ammieloris said...

Hi! It's Ammie, your former V.T. partner. Yay! I found your blog! Wow! I hope you are doing well being away from your hubby. (Or are you together again yet?) Congratulations on your current pregnancy, too!