Bridger had a really fun Easter. He was really excited about Easter eggs, so much that once he found one or two, he was content enough and stopped searching for more. I guess it will take another year to get the whole concept of an easter egg hunt down. He had a good time anyway, especially when he realized that there was candy inside.
These are pictures of Easter egg hunt at the park.



Here is a picture of Bridger and his Easter basket on Sunday. He emptied his basket immediately- throwing everything on the floor, then with lots of coaxing, continued to pick up easter eggs.
2 comments:
I'm totally jealous of the green grass and short-sleeved-shirt! It was pretty nice today, but windy. I walked to the library with the sun shining. I think that helped my mood a bit! We miss you! Hope you're having fun.
I love that you get to be outside so much - because it is still snowing in Salt Lake too! Looks like you had a great Easter and are enjoying the sun!
Post a Comment