Thursday, March 13, 2008

WAHOO! A healthy baby on the way!

Today we had our official 20 week ultrasound. We are excited that we can expect a healthy baby BOY! YIPPI!! I am sure Bridger will be happy to have a little pal to grow up with. We are so blessed and very thrilled. Here are some pictures as a preview. We think he looks like a Tippets.



5 comments:

critts said...

Yay! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Mona and Ben! What a joy it will be for you to have another beautiful baby boy! Love, Jessica

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Mona...I have to say that I'm so excited that Bridger will have a little buddy and you will be a great mom to two wonderful boys. PS I LOVED seeing you and only wish it could have been longer!!!

Haynes Family said...

Mona, thats so exciting! Congrats on another boy. It was so good to see you here in Pflugerville. Hope to see you again soon!!
~Angie

Anonymous said...

Wow Mona, congrats! We miss you guys. I can't believe Bridger has grown so! Take care!