Now that Eden has been with us for almost 2 weeks, it appears that Sissy does like her. In fact, I think it is safe to say that she loves her- maybe even loves her a little too much.
I am finding scenes such as these throughout my day:
| He calls his smothering cuddling |
| Obvious evidence left as to who is to blame for making her scream |
She is so happy with her accomplishment- this one makes me most nervous.
Luckily the bassinet has never been tipped over...
We've been working on what soft, gentle and no touching means...
and...we are still practicing
Note that Afton is in underwear-- yes, boy underwear-- she has also decided that she doesn't want to wear a diaper anymore. I am hoping she will like them again for a couple of months before we start the potty training saga.
I often have a little helper with holding, burping and diaper changing.
So much love!




1 comment:
the pictures are so sweet and tender!
Post a Comment