Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bridger Turns 4




It is hard to believe that 4 years ago I had Bridger. How time flies! He has been a joy to our lives and we wouldn't trade him for anything!

We had a small breakfast birthday party amongst all of our crazy December things.

He requested German Pancakes-one of his most favorite foods ever.
Don't forget the cream.. and sprinkles.

He has been taking Pee Wee sports at the YMCA and is really quite coordinated. He got a softball T and some balls to practice some more.

Woody's Round-up game



Recent updates: Bridger loves writing. He loves writing the shopping list and making notes for people. He loves to paint and color. He loves to do anything with Ben and worships him. He is really sad when Ben has left for work and he hasn't said good bye to him. Bridger is his little helper for everything. Bridger has lots of friends and gets lots of requests to have him come and play. At church, I am always told that he is the best behaved in his class. He likes to follow the rules (for the most part) and is very obedient. He likes lists, charts, organized activities and schedules. He likes to be in charge and will often say, " OK, now I am the boss!" He is very cautious in new situations and will ask lots of questions beforehand. He absolutely loves his brother and his family. He and Carter are best friends and they love to do everything together. Bridger's size: 39 1/2 inches, (30%) 36 pounds, (50%)
We love you Bridger!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute idea to have a breakfast party! Bridger must take after you. Do you remember when you were 8 and mom and I found you a t-shirt that said, "I'm the boss"? You wore that shirt proudly. So my guess is that Bridger got the bossy gene from you! ;)