Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random Thoughts

As I have several posts in the making, I thought I would get one published.. just randomness.


1- This weekend I was reminded of Miracles. Ben's dad had to undergo a craniotomy unexpectedly. He is now out of the ICU and doing well. I am thankful for the miracle of modern medicine and that he is still alive. We hope for many more years with him. Also, we went to a baby blessing, well, actually, three blessings. Our friends with triplets came to Utah to bless their boys. Those boys are miracles. And they are all doing so great!! I will post some pictures for all of our Madison friends later (as you can guess, that girl is too busy to blog.)


2- Last night I came home from grocery shopping and saw Ben and the boys outside on the lawn playing rodeo. Ben was on all fours running around, Bridger on his back and Carter chasing them with a rope. I am so glad I married a good man. His boys worship him and I would be so pleased if they turned out just like him, Cowboy and all.


3- Today we had a play group at our house. I had a blast, I think the kids did too. I danced and sang like a 3 year old, was a kitten for a while, we hunted treasures, played in tents, and ate great snacks. Life is good when you are three.


4- My sister in law made me a raspberry- spinach shake this weekend. It was fantastic and you couldn't taste the spinach at all. I made a blueberry- spinach shake for my boys today. They LOVED it. I hide spinach in lots of food, this is by far the best!


5- Carter just wiped his boogie on my shirt. He has been doing this lately and finds lots of enjoyment in it. I do not.


6- My neighbor brought over the newspaper today to show me this:

3 comments:

Mindy said...

It's good to hear you guys are doing well. I'm jealous you got to go to the triplets' blessing. Those boys are growing fast!

Russ and Em said...

Sounds like you are doing awesome!! I hope we can get together in October. We need to plan that!

Andrea said...

Hooray for all of that! Fun to see Ben's "ad."

I am ready for my life to slow down a bit so we can hang out and be kittens, have boogies wiped on our shirts, and EAT GOOD SNACKS!