Bridger is in a co-op preschool with 2 other kids. I taught in January and the theme was Dinosaur Dig (we use Mother Goose Time curriculum) The kids have a lot of fun together and although I don't think I could ever be a real preschool teacher, I really like watching them interact and being involved in Bridger's learning. He really is a smart little kid and I am amazed at everything he soaks up. He recognizes all his letters, shapes, colors, numbers and does pretty good at counting to 20. His favorite activities are anything that involves painting and cutting.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We do preschool around our house. And I feel the same way. Not a full time job but I love seeing Abbie learn. I do have a question. Where did you get your instructions for how to do a volcano? We talked about volcano's but I never built one.
Post a Comment